Evaluation Question 2: How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

 Here is the link to my video: 

https://youtu.be/tAHQnR3q2z4

Transcript:

-       Hello, my name is Cassiel Soto-Dominguez and today I will be responding to Creative Critical Reflection number 2. The question asks how does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text. Since my product is a magazine, my audience will automatically be involved as they will be able to interact with my product. Throughout the progress of product, my audience was greatly involved in the process as I included a survey with different questions about the magazine as well as personal questions about the audience. This allowed me to figure out my target audience which included teenage females that are partially into fashion trends. With the help of this survey, this allowed me to know what my target audience wanted to see in my magazine to make it more appealing for them. With that being said the main way I would distribute my product is digitally to make it accessible worldwide. My product can be inputted on a magazine app that would be free to download for everyone. I would also make my magazine physically accessible as I would distribute them by mail. Many magazine companies now print their magazines as many people like to physically hold or touch what they are reading.

Comments