All About MEEE

For this blog post I will give you a little bit information about myself.

    As a student I always try my best to focus on my tasks in school as well as try to not procrastinate. Often times my procrastination does take a toll on me as a student. However, even with my procrastination I still manage to complete my work all the time.  I am currently is this Media Studies to fulfill one of my graduating credits as well as to learn new technological and creative skills. Utilizing the editing skills implemented in this course, will be beneficial to me in a career or job position I may be interested in, in the future. In the future I hope to attain a master's or even a doctorate's degree in my major. The current career I am interested in is real estate. Some things I like to do personally on my own time include spending time with family and friends and my dogs of course, shopping, or most of the time watching Netflix. Most of my time I spend listening to music, it can be any type except for country, but I mainly listen to Hip Hop and R&B. 




Photo Credit: Bitmoji

Comments