Introduction






Hello, my name is Cassiel and this is my first blog post. 

This blog is a part of my AICE Media Studies foundation portfolio project, and will be utilized to showcase the research and planning of my media product. I have chosen to create a magazine which will include four pages with a cover page, a contents page, and a double-page spread. I will be working individually. All pictures and text will be original and produced by myself, this includes a minimum of four images.


Main Task:

  • Research of magazine, theme, and topic.
  • Planning of how my magazine came together.
  • Overall opinions, comments, and concerns suggested from others.
  • Any evidence of preliminary exercises, such as layout for final product, which will allow me to improve my technological and creative skills.
  • The final finished product.
  • The creative critical reflection which will explain the outcome, experience and process of my blog.

Photo Credits: Canva
https://www.canva.com/photos/MAD8WpDFdJk-brown-envelope-with-happy-birthday-text/

Comments