Reflection on Syllabus




   Prior to me entering this course, I took a computer class and learned about the Dreamweaver software. I believe with this prior knowledge on editing on a software, will help me during the process of creating a magazine. 

    Three aspects of the course that I am looking forward to include, researching details for my magazine, learning how to edit my magazine, and learning different technical elements. During the process of creating of my magazine I believe that learning the different technical elements will allow me to utilize these skills in future. I do hope that throughout this process I will learn how whatever topic my magazine is about, can impact the media world. 

    As far as three aspects of the course that I am not forward to include, the final exam, finding out how my final magazine product will turn out, and not being able to apply my skills the right way. Thinking of taking the test at the end makes me nervous, due to me not performing well on tests in general.  However, I do believe with enough practice and with my prior knowledge of what the course will be about, will encourage me and give me an advantage to passing not only the course but the exam at the end.


Photo Credit: Canva
https://www.canva.com/photos/MAD-nFkjF-o-little-girl-preparing-for-homework-in-living-room/


                             



Comments