House Style Reflection

    After researching different house styles from different magazines, I sort of have an idea of what kind of house style to utilize for my magazine. Since my magazine will be based on fashion, I will reference to other popular fashion magazines such as Vogue or Cosmopolitan, when creating the house of my magazine. Many magazines input the model in the middle of the page and the masthead is aligned in the center of the page as well. I believe this will be the best way to create the cover page for my magazine. I don't want to struggle creating my own house style. I want my house style to be simple and unique. When creating the house style of my magazine I will be sure it has consistency throughout the magazine, to make it organized. However when referencing to these model magazines I will be sure to input my own creations as it is my own magazine. 






References: https://fashionista.com/2018/12/best-fashion-magazine-covers-2018 (Picture)

Comments